Followers

Thursday 3 December 2015

Challenge #4 Add a Sentiment Winners

Hello Everyone

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our last challenge. We had a great time visiting your blogs and seeing your creations.
As we had 100 plus entries we have decided that we will choose a top 5
  
I am so pleased to be able to announce the Winners (Who will be our GD's for Challenge 6 & 7), the Top 5 and also the DT Favourite which has been chosen by Traci

So here we go.......

The Winner who will be our Guest Designer for Challenge 6 is 
# 23 Jennifer Greco

The Second Winner who will be our Guest Designer for Challenge 7 is
#90 Lovely Linda


Please email me at craftrocketchallenges@gmail.com so I can let you know the Guest Designer Info

This was so hard to choose but The Top 5 in entry number order is......

#13 Nick
#30 House of Borowski
#94 Sue P
#99 Barb Thompson
#105 Stacey S 
and The DT Favourite as chosen by Traci is......

#64 Norma 

Please grab your badges from the Sidebar to display on your blog!

Well done to everyone.  There will be a new challenge starting today, please come back and check out our next challenge theme and play along!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the winners! I'm so excited and honored :) I'm sending an email! Congrats to all the winners and Top picks, I peeked at them, beautiful creations from everyone, I love to see all the crafty inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG thank you so much. Am delighted...woo-hoo. Congrats to the winners and the Top 5 ladies.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top 5. So happy!

    Congrats to both winner and other top picks!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh blimey - thank you sooooo much for choosing my card for your Top 5 - can't tell you how chuffed I am. Congratulations to all the winners! I am proud to put your badge on my sidebar! Lurvely!

    Hugs to you all Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete