Followers

Thursday 2 March 2017

Challenge #33 Anything Goes Winners

Hello Everyone

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our last challenge. We had a great time visiting your blogs and seeing your creations.  We had over 100 entries.  I love it when that happens as that means its a Top 5 instead of a Top 3!!!!

I am so pleased to be able to announce the Winners

So here we go.......

The Random Winner is 

#148 Scrappin' with Chriss and Lou


The Chosen Winner is

#4 Odette's kaartenhoekje

Congratulations to you both

Once again this was so hard to choose but The Top 5 in entry number order is......

 #29 Hester

#32 Blue Daisy Designs

#76 Jac 
 
 #128 Sheryl Hare

#138 Nick

and The DT Favourites as chosen by Wendy & Claire are......

#102 Toothless Knitter 

#131 Anet

Please grab your badges from the Sidebar to display on your blog!

Well done to everyone.  There will be a new challenge starting today, please come back and check out or next challenge theme and play along!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to everyone! Thank you for choosing my card as DT's fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am in the top 5
    Congratulations to all the other winners
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my card as on of your top 5. Congratulations to everyone else too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congratulations everyone, and thank you for picking me in the top 5 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I see that I am the winner ... thank you and I am happy !
    Congratulations to all other winners.
    Hugs, Odette.

    ReplyDelete